What are your biggest struggles with becoming a full-time artist? I bet I know the answer. There are a few questions I’m being asked over and over again so here they are:
7 questions every artist should know the answer to.
- How to find clients as an artist?
- How to find financial security as a freelancer?
- I’m interested in doing so many things I can’t focus on any. What should I do?
- How do I market my art?
- I can’t do so many things at the moment, I’ll start working on my art business when the pandemic finishes, ok?
- How do I stop procrastinating?
- I lack motivation because I don’t know what my next step should be. How can I start?
Do you have any other burning questions every artist should know the answer to? Let me know in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer!
PS. You may also like How to make money creating art?